August 11, 2011

Two Children Review Marcus and the Amazons




5.0 out of 5 stars Comments from an 8 year old girl and 10 year old boyAugust 9, 2011
By 
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Marcus and the Amazons (Blue Mountain Series) (Kindle Edition)
It is not often that both of my children enjoy the same book, but Marcus and the Amazons 
was one exception.

My daughter read it first and loved it. Her comments:
"I liked the adventure especially when they had to rescue the princess. I enjoyed the end."

My son would not read it at first. His sister enjoyed it so he assumed it must be "girly", 

but eventually he started it and was so engrossed that he did not put it down until he was finished. 
He is looking forward to book two.

Blessings to the children. One Heart,
Geoffrey




No comments: