September 11, 2010

Grandparent's Day 2010

AnancyTomorrow is Grandparent's Day  and there's no better way to celebrate than to give your parental antecedents a copy of Grandpa Sydney's Anancy Stories.


I can see it now. The family is gathered around the dinner table and the youngest child (with appropriately missing front teeth) lisps, "This is for you, Grandpa!"

The old man bursts into tears and says, "This is what I've always wanted. O, thank you, thank you, thank you, my children. This is a blessing. I love you. I’ll love you all forever!"
And they lived happily ever after.

Think about it. Eternal familial bliss from the purchase of Grandpa Sydney's Anancy Stories!

Too over the top you say? Maybe. But why not give it a try?
Want your grandfather to love you forever? Buy him a copy of Grandpa Sydney's Anancy Stories.
***

No comments: