August 21, 2020

Crowdfunding "My Name is Marcus"

 
 
Ecstatic can’t describe how I feel right now. I am so proud to join Blue Banyan Books, as part of their series to educate and delight our children, in the publication of two graphic novels: “My Name is Marcus - the life of Marcus Garvey,” which I have written, and “My Name is Mary - the life of Mary Seacole.”

In the spirit of Marcus Garvey’s vision of self-reliance and entrepreneurship, I’d like to invite you to participate in the crowdfunding of these two books.

I hope that you can join us on this journey. If you can donate, please do.
If you can’t, tell a friend or two … or ten. Share our story on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook using the #lionsanduntoldstories but you can also send out emails and any other means you choose to communicate. Every share counts just as much as every dollar counts.

Crowdfunding:  https://bit.ly/2YumAWP

YouTube channel: https://bit.ly/2QpNue1


#lionsanduntoldstories #blackvoicesmatter
#marcusgarvey
#blackhistorymatters
#emancipateyourselffrommentalslavery
#bobmarley
#blackvoices
#BLM

Thank you, my friends

No comments: