June 25, 2007

Old Barbados Through Photography by Keith Clarke

Barbados in Focus
Keith Clarke of Barbados.In.Focus has been taking some fascinating photos and he has published a new book, Old Barbados Through Photography: And the Memories They Evoke:

It is my mission to bring Old Barbados back to the forefront via photography. Whether it be some old chattel house, an old soft stone house, or some other dilapidated dwelling, you can still find some subtle beauty in them.

These stirring images came about as I escaped in to my past. Traversing the island of Barbados, I was looking for all that was old and beautiful. It led me to childhood places and what came out was a photojournalistic body of work.


Check out Old Barbados through Photography: And the Memories They Evoke.

***

1 comment:

iqpLENS said...

Geoffrey thanks for posting about my book. It is much appreciated.