August 10, 2007

Frank and Traffic School

sixty word short storyHere's another of those sixty word stories. Of course, I don't think I will ever match the brevity of Ernest Hemingway's famous six word short story:

"For sale. Baby shoes. Never worn."


Frank and Traffic School


Dear Geoff,

We won’t be able to use computer for the next few days. Last week, I was in a car accident and to avoid points on my driver’s license, I had to go to traffic school.

I opted for the online version.

I spilled my beer while taking the test and cruising the Internet.

Everything’s crashed.

1Love,

Frank.

***

Cheers!


2 comments:

Stephen A. Bess said...

It seems very challenging to put together a comprehensive story in exactly 60 words. I'll have to give a try one day.

Bro Geoffrey, enjoy your weekend. Peace~

Geoffrey Philp said...

Stephen, you should try it. I have a few that I can't get to the word limit, no matter how hard I try.

They marinating on the hard drive.

Enjoy your weekend!

Blessings,
Geoffrey