The Top Ten Caribbean Novels
10. In the Castle of My Skin (Ann Arbor Paperbacks) by George Lamming
9. The Dragon Can't Dance by Earl Lovelace
8. Brother Man (Caribbean Writers Series; 10) by Roger Mais
7. The Duppy (Anthony C. Winkler Collection) by Anthony C. Winkler
6. The Dew Breaker (Today Show Book Club #23) by Edwidge Danticat.
5. Children of Sisyphus (Longman Caribbean Writers Series) by Orlando Patterson
4. Divina Trace by Robert Antoni.
3. The Palace of the Peacock by Wilson Harris
1. Love in the Time of Cholera (Penguin Great Books of the 20th Century) by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
This was taken from my Amazon Listmania. Here’s the link: http://www.amazon.com/Top-Ten-Caribbean-Novels/lm/28E6LYTCZGX1X/ref=cm_lm_byauthor_title_full/105-1897478-8201203
I know this is going to generate all kinds of heat, but that’s what happens when you make a list. Tell me what you think, nuh?