January 22, 2009

Guest Post: @ Middle Zone Musings: What Learned From 2008

Give thanks to Robert of Middle Zone Musings for offering me this opportunity to go beyond the usual popular posts that may not have made the "Top Ten," but are worthy of a second life.

Here's the link to my guest post: What I Learned From 2008.

clipped from middlezonemusings.com
Geoffrey Philp’s Blog Spot, which published its first post on December 13, 2005, features interviews, podcasts, readings, essays by writers from the Caribbean and South Florida. In 2008, I expanded my experiments with the potential of the site by inviting writers from the Caribbean and South Florida to write guest posts called In My Own Words. The site has also grown into a conversation space for published and yet-to-be published writers to share some of the joys and frustrations of writing.
This sample of posts demonstrates the richness and variety of the writing talent from the Caribbean and South Florida. Enjoy!

blog it
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: