Have a Marcus Christmas & New Year



As the holiday season approaches, I want to give thanks to the readers of this blog on the RSS feed, web site or following on Twitter or Facebook. I also want to give thanks for those who have supported my work by buying my books and "Liking" on Amazon.  


A few of you have also sent direct PayPal donations through the Donate buttons, which I have posted at the end of popular blog posts, and for this I also give thanks.


Inshallah, I will begin some projects for the New Year, so I'm going on a blog vacation to work on the first drafts. If I receive any new information about contests or calls for papers, I'll post on Twitter: @geoffreyphilp


In the meantime, why not visit my author page @ amazon.com and buy a few books? They make great Christmas presents!


Have a great holiday and I promise that in 2012 that I'll continue posting about writers and events that you care about.


One Love,

Geoffrey


Marcus and the Amazons (Kindle)





Marcus and the Amazons (Print)


  

Comments

Summer Edward said…
The rest is well-deserved. All the best for the holiday season.
Give thanks, Summer. I will try...

Merry Christmas!

Popular posts from this blog

The Presidential Pardon of Marcus Garvey: A Recap

International Literacy Day: Free Ebooks