May 8, 2008

Jason Castro Shot the Sheriff on American Idol

Normally, I get about 150 visitors per day on my blog, but yesterday I had huge spike in visitors, and they all came from Castrocopia because of my post on Bob Marley's "I Shot the Sheriff."

Jason Castro sang "I Shot the Sheriff" on American Idol and many of Castrocopia's readers who were looking for an interpretation of Bob's lyrics followed the link to my site. I had an increase of more than 500% of site visits.


All I can say is give thanks to Jason Castro for singing "I Shot the Sheriff"and to Castrocopia for linking to my blog.

Maybe if I'm lucky, more American Idol singers will choose some other songs from Bob's repertoire, and I'll have even more visitors to the site.


Now, if I can only find a way so that they'll come back when I publish Virtual Yardies.


***


No comments: