Countdown for "Who's Your Daddy?" and Other Stories

Who's Your Daddy CountdownThe countdown for the completion of my collection of short stories, “Who’s Your Daddy?” and Other Stories has begun!





***

I’m beginning a series, “In My Own Words,” to promote Caribbean writers who will be reading at the Miami Book Fair International. Mervyn Taylor, author of Gone Away, kicks off the series tomorrow.
***

Finally, the poll on Bob Marley and Rastafari is going well, but I really want to hear from the Africans. Yes, Marco, I know we are all Africans, but I want to hear from the real-real Africans from Nigeria, Lesotho, Ethiopia, Uganda, Kenya, Ghana...



, , , , , , ,




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Presidential Pardon of Marcus Garvey: A Recap

International Literacy Day: Free Ebooks